The challenge: ignore the cost and create the very best barbell that elite lifters will love to use.
We started with an ultra strong 210k PSI steel to ensure it could handle whatever was demanded of it. Instead of 4, 6 or 8 needle bearings, we engineered the bar to accomodate 10 needle bearings to provide you with impeccable spin on the sleeves and a longer lifespan for your bar. The shaft features a durable red carbon polymer coating and the sleeves are finished with a stunning black zinc.
The Elite bar is ideal for demanding Olympic lifts and Powerlifting.
It is made to Olympic weightlifting standards for a 20KG men's bar with 2.2m length and a 50mm sleeve diameter to accommodate any Olympic weight plates. This bar is designed to be used with any 50mm (2") weight plates (Olympic) and will not fit smaller weight plates with 25mm (1") diameter. We only manufacture Olympic sized bars and plates, so all VERVE Barbells, fit all VERVE Weight Plates.
- Engineered from high-grade, strengthened 42Crmo alloy steel to ensure it can comfortably handle weights up to 1,500lbs (680kg).
- 210K PSI tensile steel strength
- Red Carbon Polymer coating provides both stunning looks and ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hardened Sleeves
- 28mm Olympic Standard Handle
- Dual Knurling marks for Olympic lifters or Powerlifters
- Sleeves 50mm to fit Olympic sized weight plates
- Collar-to-collar length 130 cm
HANDLE, KNURLING, SPIN
- 28mm Handle: perfect for your fast lifts and hook grips used by Olympic athletes in training and competition.
- Consistent medium knurling that extends to the collar. No centre knurling.
- Needle bearings and bushings provide impeccable spin on the collars.
STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT WITH RED CARBON POLYMER COATING
10 NEEDLE BEARINGS & BUSHING ENCASED BY HARDENED SLEEVES
MEDIUM VOLCANO KNURLING WITH DUAL MARKINGS SPECIFIC TO IWF STANDARDS
50mm SLEEVES FOR OLYMPIC SIZED WEIGHT PLATES
28mm DIAMETER SHAFT FOR 20kg BARBELLS
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||2200*75*75|
|Knurl:||Standard, Olympic and Powerlifting Rings, No centre|
|Shaft Finish:||Red Carbon Polymer|
|Sleeve Rotation:||10 Needle Bearings|
|Rated Capacity:||1500lb (680kg)|
The only issue we had was the tube that it was delivered in damaged the rubber verve rings which doesn’t do anything to the use of the barbell. Overall really happy with it.
The product itself is quite costly, but you get what you pay for. The bar is of a great standard and will likely last a very long time.
Ordered something from Lift Loaded Australia back in August last year, had many of excuses why stuff hadn’t arrive, yet blast social media platforms with all their new an amazing products 🤦🏼♂️ was told 4 different varied ETA so finally had enough. cancelled order with them one Sunday night.
JUMPED ON VERVE SITE LATE ON A SUNDAY NIGHT PURCHASED SAME EQUIPMENT AS OTHER STORE, ARRIVED 5 DAYS LATER.
CAN HONESTLY SAY IL BE BACK TO USE THEM AGAIN SOON
This barbell is as good for the money compared to the other leading brands ( which I also have) for my home gym. I could have given it a 5 Star but for a little problem with it which is cosmetic as a result of courier mishandling. Nonetheless I highly recommend it.
Fast shipping, good quality and looks great! Best bar on the market for the price.