VERVE Aluminium Collars - Pair of 2
The VERVE® aluminium Collars are a commercial grade aluminium body collar, operated with a lever locking mechanism. The collar features a hard rubber insert to ensure maximum friction with the barbell sleeve and protection against scratches to the barbell coating.
- Fits Olympic Sized barbells with 50mm sleeves
- Ultra lightweight design
- Sleek low profile aluminium body
- Hard rubber insert
- Easy, one handed lever lock operation
The VERVE aluminium collars are perfect for commercial gyms as unlike spring collars, which wear-out over time and lose their grip, a lever collar will maintain its grip throughout its lifetime.
Others also purchased:
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||110*85*35|
|Product Weight:||0.2kg (0.4 kg Pair)|
|Locking Mechanism||Lever Lock|
|Aluminium Finish:||Painted Matte Black|
Bang for buck!
VERVE Aluminium Collars (Pair of 2)
Easy to slip on and off. For the price, can’t go wrong. Sleek design and finish.
A nice step up from plastic clamping style collars. They grip the bar better than my old ones and the locking mechanism works well. I will probably end up with a second set. For ageing blokes like my self, you never know when you might need to stop something from slipping off your bar. Think I’ll get a third set for the bedroom.
Best decision ever 🙌
Due to Stocktake, our warehouse will be close for all deliveries and and in-person collections:
- Thursday June 30th
- Friday July 1st
- Saturday July 2nd
Orders can still be placed online, with dispatch resuming Monday July 4th.
Fast Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
FREE Shipping on orders over $899 | Main Metro Areas Only | Limited time Only
Qualify for free shipping on orders over $899 for a limited time. This offer only includes Main Metro Areas, check the list to see if your postcode qualifies for Free Shipping.
This is subject to change without notice.
This offers excludes: Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Delivery TimeOnce your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We kindly request that you collect your order within 28 days. Due to space constraints, the warehouse is unable to hold items longer. After the 28 day period, your items will be returned to stock and used to fulfil another customer’s order and VERVE credit for these uncollected items will be issued to your account with us.
VERVE Fitness 4 Dalton Street Upper Coomera, QLD, 4209
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 2:30pm
We look forward to being of service.
VERVE Customer Satisfaction
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 14 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. Return freight costs are excluded.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s.
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s.
- The item/s and their packaging must be in unused, new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned to us in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight. We recommend you use a shipping method with tracking service so you can track your shipment, we credit goods when they arrive in our warehouse, not when they are sent.
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts they are not eligible for refund.
- The return date must be within the 14 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund.
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction.
You have 14 days from the delivery date to make a claim if an item or part is missing in your order.
Our goal is to supply you quality fitness equipment and all our items come with a one year warranty for home use. Commercial items come with a one year warranty for commercial use. Some items come with a lifetime frame guarantee and this will be specified on the product page. For any warranty issues or questions please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you.