Fast Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact email@example.com for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We look forward to being of service.