Spend and Score
Terms & conditions for MWU ticket giveaway
- The Promoter's are the brands listed in the schedule of prizes. For queries, call 1300 194 748
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter?
- Entry is only open to any person residing in Australia aged 18 years or over.
- Promotion commences on 14/04/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 30/04/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
How to enter
- To enter, individuals must simply sign up to receive marketing communication from VERVE Fitness via email & SMS, in order to be considered as a valid entrant into the promotion.
- Entrant must subscribe to receive marketing emails and SMS from VERVE Fitness
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the entrants validity of opt into receive marketing communication across email & SMS, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Errors and omissions will be addressed by the Promoter in its sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether the entrant will be allowed to continue participating in the Promotion.
- 1 winner will win 2 tickets to attend the Move With Us LIVE event at the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre on the Gold Coast QLD on 8th May. Plus the winner will also receive a VERVE voucher valued at $200.
- Total prize value of $XXXXXXX
- The prize does not include transfer or flights to the live event in the Gold Coast and will be at the winners expense to get to the live event on the 8th May 2022
- The delivery of the tickets & the VERVE voucher will be the proof of prize
- A maximum of 1 X winner will be selected after the end date of the promotion, the 2 May.
- The Winner will be notified in writing via the nominated email within 2 business days of selecting the winner and will be published on the Promoter’s website at the following address https://www.vervefitness.com.au/ (“Website”).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
VERVE May select one (1) or more additional reserve entries and record them in order of which entries best satisfy the Competition Criteria in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected as the Winner or the winner does not claim their prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Reserve Entries”).
All entrants warrant that they have all necessary rights and ownership of any material submitted as part of their entry into this Promotion and that such material is not capable of infringing the intellectual property rights of a third party.
By entering into the Promotion all entrants consent to, and grant the Promoter a royalty free, world-wide, non-exclusive and perpetual licence to use the written material and exploit the underlying intellectual property rights in the written material by:
sharing the written material on all of the Promoter’s social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook;
including the written materials in presentations and materials provided to internal stakeholders, for the purposes of:
promoting the Promotion and the products featured in the Prize; and
reporting on, and promoting the Promotion to the Promoter’s internal stakeholders and sponsors.
The Promoter will not return any materials submitted by the entrants to the entrants after the end of the Promotion.
Entrants acknowledge and agree that if their written materials are used by the Promoter at any time including during the Promotional Period that such use is not an indication or endorsement by the Promoter that the entrant has provided an entry that is capable of winning the Promotion. Any use by the Promoter of an entrant’s written materials will simply be to promote the Promotion the products forming the Prize and increase engagement with the Promotion.
Termination of Promotion
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.
- The laws of Queensland, Australia govern these terms and conditions and the conduct of the
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.