VERVE Commercial Half Rack
The VERVE Commercial Half Rack is the perfect companion for anyone who trains with free weights. Designed to withstand the use (and abuse) of even the busiest gym. This strength training essential allows exercisers to work out in relative safety.
Combined with a flat or FID adjustable bench, the VERVE Commercial Half Rack allows users to squat, bench press, and overhead press with minimal risk, even when using very heavy weights. The adjustable J-hooks mean that users can position the bar in the prefect position for easy lift-off, and the safety bars can be set to limit the downwards travel of the bar.
A Half Rack can also be used for a wide range of additional exercises that are all-but impossible without one, including:
- Pin presses – bench press and overhead presses from a dead stop
- Rack pulls – deadlifts from just above or just below the knees
- Squats, bench presses, overhead presses, and deadlifts against bands – to increase resistance at lock-out
A Half Rack can also be used to hang a punchbag, as an anchor point for battle ropes or a landmine, or with a suspension trainer e.g. TRX.
Why choose the VERVE Commercial Half Rack:
- Built to withstand serious use, this rack is constructed from strong 3mm thick steel and 75mm x 75mm uprights
- Laser-cut Westside hole spacing for precise placement of J-hooks and safety bars. Standard hole placement is 50mm between holes. With Westside hole spacing, the holes are just 25mm apart which allows for much smaller adjustments. This is a very useful feature for bench presses.
- Includes J-hooks
- Powder-coated rather than painted, the VERVE Commercial Half Rack will keep looking good regardless of how much heavy use it gets. Power racks are a great addition to any gym, and users of all levels of fitness and strength will enjoy and benefit from using them.
It's in the details
- Westside hole spacing to facilitate bench press
- Precision Laser Cut Holes
- 75mm * 75mm Steel Uprights
- Ultra strong 3mm thick steel
- J-hooks at no extra cost
- Pin-pipe safeties included
- Attractive powder coated finish
- Heavy 105kg for stability and strength
What's Included In The Box:
- Commercial Half Rack and everything you see in the main photo
- VERVE Laser cut Side Support
- J-hooks at no extra cost
- Pin-pipe safeties included
- Pull Up Bar - Straight with knurling
Building your Rack:
We highly recommend using a 'star' pattern when tightening the hardware on the rack. When looking at it from the top, evenly tighten that hardware on each post from front left, rear right, rear left then front right to eliminate the rack from being skewed once in position. Also ensure that the rack is placed on a flat, level surface. To tighten the bolts, we recommend using a torque wrench and setting the torque to 75Nm. However, if you do not happen to have a torque wrench, tighten to a reasonable pressure, ensuring the bolts are firmly pressed against each surface, with no movement.
A Rack You Can Build On:
Others also purchased:
Want to know more about VERVE Power Racks? Check out our GUIDE TO POWER RACKS
Download Assembly Manual CLICK HERE.
Awesome product and easy to assemble. Been using it for everything and can’t wait to buy the accessories now.
Fast Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact email@example.com for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We look forward to being of service.
VERVE Customer Satisfaction
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 14 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. Return freight costs are excluded.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s.
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s.
- The item/s and their packaging must be in unused, new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned to us in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight. We recommend you use a shipping method with tracking service so you can track your shipment, we credit goods when they arrive in our warehouse, not when they are sent.
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts they are not eligible for refund.
- The return date must be within the 14 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund.
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction.
Our goal is to supply you quality fitness equipment and all our items come with a one year warranty for home use. Commercial items come with a one year warranty for commercial use. Some items come with a lifetime frame guarantee and this will be specified on the product page. For any warranty issues or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you.