SOLD OUT - PREORDER FOR AVAILABILITY LATE APRIL
VERVE Elite Olympic Barbell - 20kg
The challenge: ignore the cost and create the very best barbell that elite lifters will love to use.
We started with an ultra strong 210k PSI steel to ensure it could handle whatever was demanded of it. Instead of 4, 6 or 8 needle bearings, we engineered the bar to accomodate 10 needle bearings to provide you with impeccable spin on the sleeves and a longer lifespan for your bar. The shaft features a durable zinc coating and the sleeves are finished with a stunning hard chrome.
The Elite bar is ideal for demanding Olympic lifts and Powerlifting. The attached photos shows the Elite 20kg bar during a 260kg lift.
It is made to Olympic weightlifting standards for a 20KG men's bar with 2.2m length and a 50mm sleeve to accommodate any Olympic weight plates. This bar is designed to be used with any 2" weight plates (Olympic) and will not fit smaller weight plates with 1" diameter. We only manufacture Olympic sized bars and plates.
- Engineered from high-grade, strengthened 42Crmo alloy steel to ensure it can comfortably handle weights up to 1,500lbs (680kg).
- 210K PSI tensile steel strength
- Black zinc coating provides both stunning looks and ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hardened Chrome Sleeves
- 28mm Olympic Standard Handle
- Dual Knurling marks for Olympic lifters or Powerlifters
- Sleeves 50mm to fit Olympic sized weight plates
HANDLE, KNURLING, SPIN:
- 28mm Handle: perfect for your fast lifts and hook grips used by Olympic athletes in training and competition.
- Consistent medium knurling that extends to the collar. No centre knurling.
- Needle bearings and bushings provide impeccable spin on the collars.
You will receive your bar fully assembled in a single strong tube ready to perform from the moment you unbox it.
For collars on the end of the bar to hold the plates in place we offer Lock Jaw Collars which are lower cost and are faster to take on and off the bar and Aluminium Collars which have a premium feel and lock even tighter on the bar to reduce the amount plates can slip along the sleeve during lifts.
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||2200*75*75|
|Knurl:||Standard, Olympic and Powerlifting Rings, No centre|
|Shaft Finish:||Black Zinc|
|Sleeve Finish:||Hard Chrome|
|Sleeve Rotation:||10 Needle Bearings|
|Rated Capacity:||1500lb (680kg)|