The challenge: ignore the cost and create the very best barbell that elite lifters will love to use.
We started with an ultra strong 210k PSI steel to ensure it could handle whatever was demanded of it. Instead of 4, 6 or 8 needle bearings, we engineered the bar to accomodate 10 needle bearings to provide you with impeccable spin on the sleeves and a longer lifespan for your bar. The shaft features a durable zinc coating and the sleeves are finished with a stunning hard chrome.
The Elite bar is ideal for demanding Olympic lifts and Powerlifting. It is made to Olympic weightlifting standards for a 15KG women's bar with a 50mm sleeve diameter to accommodate any Olympic weight plates. This bar is designed to be used with any 50mm (2") weight plates (Olympic) and will not fit smaller weight plates with 25mm (1") diameter. We only manufacture Olympic sized bars and plates, so all VERVE Barbells, fit all VERVE Weight Plates.
- Engineered from high-grade, strengthened 42Crmo alloy steel to ensure it can comfortably handle weights up to 1,000lbs (453.5kg).
- 210K PSI tensile steel strength
- Black zinc coating provides both stunning looks and ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hardened Chrome Sleeves
- 25mm Olympic Standard Handle
- Dual Knurling marks for Olympic lifters or Powerlifters
- Sleeves 50mm to fit Olympic sized weight plates
- Collar-to-collar length 130 cm
HANDLE, KNURLING, SPIN
- 25mm Handle: perfect for your fast lifts and hook grips used by Olympic athletes in training and competition.
- Consistent medium knurling that extends to the collar. No centre knurling.
- Needle bearings and bushings provide impeccable spin on the collars.
STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT WITH ZINC POWDER COATING
10 NEEDLE BEARINGS & BUSHING ENCASED BY HARDENED CHROME SLEEVES
MEDIUM VOLCANO KNURLING WITH DUAL MARKINGS SPECIFIC TO IWF STANDARDS
50mm SLEEVES FOR OLYMPIC SIZED WEIGHT PLATES
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||2010*75*75|
|Knurl:||Standard, Olympic and Powerlifting Rings, No centre|
|Shaft Finish:||Black Zinc|
|Sleeve Finish:||Hard Chrome|
|Sleeve Rotation:||10 Needle Bearings|
|Rated Capacity:||1000lb (453.5kg)|