VERVE Power Flat Bench - 12"
The ALL NEW VERVE Power Flat Bench sets a new standard for Flat Benches. Built for extremely heavy lifts, this bench is purpose built with the competitive Powerlifter in mind, adhering to all IPF Standards.
This 3-Post Bench is to ensure that the lifters foot positioning is not compromised during the lift while maintaining a super stable base to handle the heaviest weights. The 12" Wide Pad has been specifically designed for those seeking an ideal pad for training for competitions, with a super grippy and thick 3" pad so that your arch and drive into the seat keeps its correct form for those max lifts.
This weight bench is specifically built for both home and commercial gyms, this bench also comes with an easy move handle and wheels, including rubber foot pads to grip to the surface underneath.
- Heavy Duty 75mm x 75mm x 3mm thick steel construction
- Heavy Duty Grippy Vinyl Upholstery 3" thick pad with plywood base.
- 3 foot design for ideal foot positioning
- Wheels for easy movement around your gym
- Handle to easily lift and steering
- Rock solid construction 453kg capacity
- Within IPF Spec Bench requirements, length width and height
Others also purchased:
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||1220*305*430|
|Pad Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||1220*305*430 (IPF Spec)|
|Pad Material:||Durable Black Vinyl|
|Frame Material:||75*75mm Powder Coated. 3mm Steel|
Download Assembly Instructions, click HERE
A really great product. So pleased I bought this bench. Mainly using bench for bench press, and wanted solid/wide bench under me for heavy benching. Was wanting to avoid the narrow benches which don’t give enough support around shoulder blade area. This bench is absolutely perfect. Very solid bench. Highly recommend for anyone wanting great support from a flat bench.
Unreal quality at a great affordable price. Awesome flat bench, aligned to IPF specifications, with a super grippy pad so no more slipping off the bench on heavy bench days. Ordered and delivered to my front door within 4 days. Awesome service!
VERVE Power Flat Bench (IPF Specification) 12"
Dealing with verve was easy and they couldn't of helped out anymore then what they did, bench is mint and high quality and the deadlift bar although yet to be maxed out on has the feel of a great bar, knurl is grippy but not to the point where it's going to rip your hands apart. Postage was pretty cheap for the gear to NSW also.
The bench is as large as the padding on a comp spec bench press. Easy to put together, easy to pick up and move. Fantastic piece.
Fast Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
FREE Shipping on orders over $899 | Limited time only
Qualify for free shipping on orders over $899 for a limited time. This is subject to change without notice.
This offers excludes: Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact email@example.com for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We look forward to being of service.
VERVE Customer Satisfaction
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 14 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. Return freight costs are excluded.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s.
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s.
- The item/s and their packaging must be in unused, new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned to us in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight. We recommend you use a shipping method with tracking service so you can track your shipment, we credit goods when they arrive in our warehouse, not when they are sent.
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts they are not eligible for refund.
- The return date must be within the 14 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund.
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction.
You have 14 days from the delivery date to make a claim if an item or part is missing in your order.
Our goal is to supply you quality fitness equipment and all our items come with a one year warranty for home use. Commercial items come with a one year warranty for commercial use. Some items come with a lifetime frame guarantee and this will be specified on the product page. For any warranty issues or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you.