Fast Australia Wide Shipping We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact email@example.com for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
VERVE partners with a range of courier and freight companies to ensure your items are quickly and safely delivered to your specified delivery address. The OH&S guidelines for our current courier/freight partners note that goods will be delivered to "a safe or easy to access location" but what constitutes an easy to access location is at the discretion of the couriers.
If you require items to be transported beyond the threshold of your location or into a location that might not be deemed 'easy to access' (example - up stairs or down narrow passages) we can work with you to coordinate specialist delivery and installation technicians at an additional cost - otherwise your goods will be delivered to the safest location that is easy to access.
NOTE: When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details to assist with the safe and efficient delivery of your goods.
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
- Home delivery
- Deliveries will be booked by a phone call to confirm a suitable delivery date
- All deliveries are assumed to be signed for onsite unless expressed to have authority to leave on site (This can be done when delivery is booked via verbal confirmation, or from booking instructions against your consignment)
- You receive automated real time notifications by e-mail
- Tailgate delivery service (single driver with pallet jack)
- Deliver to store front/front door or worst-case curb side / driveway (This is dependent on access and obstacles for they pallet trolley)
- Drivers are not permitted to enter site premises due to liability and insurance issues
- Drivers are not permitted to hand unload items larger than 30kg
- Drivers are not permitted to allow receivers to assist with unload
- Pick up From Mainfreight Depot
- You can arrange for your freight to be collected from the nearest Mainfreight depot you can collect yourself or arrange a third-party courier to collect from the local depots (Depots will call receivers once freight has arrived for collection)
- For any deliveries upstairs or removalist requirements it is recommended that you arrange third party couriers to collect from our depots to meet specialised delivery instruction. (Example: Home removalists / installers)
- Depots pick up times vary from depot to depot. Receivers will be contacted to advise operating hours for collections
- You will have 3 business days to collect this freight from our local depot before the possibility of storage charges apply (dependent on depot)
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We kindly request that you collect your order within 28 days. Due to space constraints, the warehouse is unable to hold items longer. After the 28 day period, your items will be returned to stock and used to fulfil another customer’s order and VERVE credit for these uncollected items will be issued to your account with us.
VERVE Fitness 4 Dalton Street Upper Coomera, QLD, 4209
Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 2:00pm
We look forward to being of service.