VERVE Power Flat Bench - 14" Wide Pad
The ALL NEW VERVE Power Flat Bench sets a new standard for Flat Benches. Built for extremely heavy lifts, this bench is purpose built with the competitive Powerlifter in mind.
This 3-Post Bench is to ensure that the lifters foot positioning is not compromised during the lift while maintaining a super stable base to handle the heaviest weights. The 14" Wide Pad has been specifically designed for those seeking a wider pad for training, with a super grippy and thick 3" pad so that your arch and drive into the seat keeps its correct form for those max lifts.
This weight bench is specifically built for both home and commercial gyms, this bench also comes with an easy move handle and wheels, including rubber foot pads to grip to the surface underneath.
- Heavy Duty 75mm x 75mm x 3mm thick steel construction
- Heavy Duty Grippy Vinyl Upholstery 3" thick pad with plywood base.
- 3 foot design for ideal foot positioning
- Wheels for easy movement around your gym
- Handle to easily lift and steering
- Rock solid construction 453kg capacity
Others also purchased:
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||1220*360*430|
|Pad Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||1220*360*430|
|Pad Material:||Durable Black Vinyl|
|Frame Material:||75*75mm Powder Coated. 3mm Steel|
Download Assembly Instructions, click HERE
VERVE Power Flat Bench 14" Wide Pad
I'm very pleasantly surprised with this bench. Built very solid and the pad is great. It isn't soft, with the perfect level of firmness for benching.
Well built, like a tank. Love that it’s all black to match my ascetic in the gym, great width & single post at front helps greatly with lifting
Awesome Bench - built like a tank. Made me work harder for box squats at parallel where my old one was higher. Bench press is much better , positioning and all round stability. Glad I made this purchase and ditched my old flat bench.
This bench was a game changer. My bench press has blown up and I finally don't get the shoulder discomfort I used to get on my old bench.
Fast Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We look forward to being of service.
VERVE Customer Satisfaction
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 14 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. Return freight costs are excluded.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s.
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s.
- The item/s and their packaging must be in unused, new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned to us in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight. We recommend you use a shipping method with tracking service so you can track your shipment, we credit goods when they arrive in our warehouse, not when they are sent.
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts they are not eligible for refund.
- The return date must be within the 14 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund.
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction.
Our goal is to supply you quality fitness equipment and all our items come with a one year warranty for home use. Commercial items come with a one year warranty for commercial use. Some items come with a lifetime frame guarantee and this will be specified on the product page. For any warranty issues or questions please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you.