Australian Made VERVE Commercial Power Rack
The all NEW Australian Made VERVE Commercial Power Rack has just landed! We are busy manufacturing locally and expected to be delivering late September.
The Australian Made VERVE Commercial Power Rack is the first of its kind; a hand built, extremely versatile Power Rack built for both indoor and outdoor training. This rack features a LASER CUT AUSTRALIA LOGO, and the all new Australian Made gloss black Sandwich J-Hooks to minimise scratching again the rack.
The Australian Made VERVE Commercial Power Rack is purposely built to suit all free weight training, functional fitness, powerlifting and more. The rack is designed to withstand the use, and abuse of even the busiest commercial gyms. Combined with a flat, No Gap or FID Adjustable Bench, this rack allows users to squat, bench press, and overhead press with minimal risk, even when maxing out with heavy weights. The adjustable Sandwich J-hooks allow the user to position the bar for easy lift-off, and the safety bars can be set to limit the downwards travel of the bar. Although this is built to withstand heavy commercial use, it's also seen as the best home power rack due to its versatility.
Combine this rack with numerous accessories VERVE has on offer to optimise your rack to suit your ultimate training requirements. Our unique and extensive range of attachments allows you to train in one of the most versatile racks on the market with upmost safety and durability, where the frame structure is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
The Centrepiece of Your Gym
*Please note the rack shown in this video is the Commercial Power Rack. Both have the same functionality, racking attachment capability and specifications.
This Power Rack comes with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the structural frame (excluding powder coating).
- Built to withstand serious use, this rack is constructed from strong 3mm thick steel and 75mm x 75mm uprights.
- Laser-cut Westside hole spacing for precise placement of J-hooks and safety bars. Standard hole placement is 50mm between holes. With Westside hole spacing, the holes are just 25mm apart which allows for much smaller adjustments. This is a very useful feature for bench presses.
- Includes Australian Made Sandwich J-hooks - High Quality Gloss Black.
- Powder-coated rather than painted, the Australian Made VERVE Commercial Power Rack will keep looking good regardless of how much heavy use it gets. Power racks are a great addition to any gym, and users of all levels of fitness and strength will enjoy and benefit from using them.
- This rack is compatible with all rig and rack attachments from Dip Bars to Monolifts, even Leg Press, the possibilities for attachments are beyond. The rack comes standard withAustralian Made Sandwich J-hooks, and heavy grade push-through safety bars for increase security during lifts.
A power rack can also be used for a wide range of additional exercises that are all-but impossible without out one, including:
- Pin presses – bench press and overhead presses from a dead stop
- Rack pulls – deadlifts from just above or just below the knees
- Squats, bench presses, overhead presses, and deadlifts against bands – to increase resistance at lock-out
This Aussie made power rack can also be used to hang a punchbag, as an anchor point for battle ropes or a landmine, or with a suspension trainer e.g. TRX.
WANT TO TRAIN OUTDOORS?
This rack has been purpose built for those looking to train both indoors and outdoors. With its specially designed powder coat finish and metal frame design, this rack is built to withstand any weather conditions nature can throw at it. It’s Australian DuraGal galvanised by electrolysis with hot dipping before fabrication. During this process a layer of zinc is bonded to the steel to protect agains corrosion. Unlike some other galvanised products, with this process the inside is as good as the outside. You could say it’s overkill on the protection for inside and outside the uprights. Then it’s fabricated followed by a proprietary process to remove excess gloss from galvanisation, followed by priming and powder coating without delay. In line with Australian powder coating standards the powder coating needs to be at least 80 micrometers thick.
- Step 1: Galvanisation by electrolysis
- Step 2: Metal Fabricated
- Step 3: Removal of gloss from Galvanisation
- Step 4: Primed at temperature
- Step 5: Powder coated (Specs 80 micrometer or greater thickness)
What's Included In The Box:
- Australian Made VERVE Commercial Power Rack - everything you see in the main photo
- VERVE Laser cut Rear support, including Australia Laser Cut Logo
- Australian Made Sandwich J-hooks at no extra cost
- Pin-pipe safeties included
- Pull Up Bar - Straight smooth powder coat
Building your Rack:
We highly recommend using a 'star' pattern when tightening the hardware on the rack. When looking at it from the top, evenly tighten that hardware on each post from front left, rear right, rear left then front right to eliminate the rack from being skewed once in position. Also ensure that the rack is placed on a flat, level surface. To tighten the bolts, we recommend using a torque wrench and setting the torque to 75Nm. However, if you do not happen to have a torque wrench, tighten to a reasonable pressure, ensuring the bolts are firmly pressed against each surface, with no movement.
Pull Up Bar - Sustained Capacity Rating