The VERVE Deadlift Bar is our newest and most highly anticipated bar yet. Precision engineered and purpose built for competition and power lifting enthusiasts, this bar is ideal in training for your next PR lift.
This bar produces a higher amount of flex, or whip, through its high-grade, strengthened 42Crmo alloy steel rated at 195K PSI, a thinner 27mm diameter shaft, and an increased overall length for a more balanced weight distribution making this the ultimate deadlifting weapon. With a volcano knurl, single knurl marker and no centre knurl, polished off with a stunning Black Zinc finish and hardened chrome sleeves, this bar is sure to stand the test of time even in the busiest of gyms. The knurling is not over aggressive to facilitate longer training sessions.
- Engineered from high-grade, strengthened steel to ensure it can comfortably handle weights up to 1,500lbs (680kg).
- 195K PSI tensile steel strength
- Black Zinc coating provides both stunning looks and ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hardened Sleeves
- 27mm Shaft
- Single Knurl marks for Powerlifters
- Sleeves 50mm to fit Olympic sized weight plates
HANDLE, KNURLING, SPIN
- 27mm Handle: perfect for your deadlift grip variants and straps for training and competition lifts.
- Consistent medium volcano knurling that extends to the collar. No centre knurling.
- Silver Bushings provide stable spin on the collars.
HARDENED STEEL SHAFT WITH BLACK ZINC COATING
DEADLIFT BAR END CAP WITH PIN-LOCK QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||2300*75*75|
|Knurl:||Standard, Olympic and Powerlifting Rings, No centre|
|Shaft Finish:||Black Zinc|
|Sleeve Finish:||Hard Chrome|
|Sleeve Rotation:||Silver Bushings. No bearings.|
|Rated Capacity:||1500lb (680kg)|
Awesome bar, great grip, good whip
Pretty good I reckon. Looks and feels like good quality
Deadlift bar is decent however it took quite some time from when I ordered it until it arrived at my door
Great bar better than I expected. Just in time for the heavy end of my powerlifting comp prep