VERVE Competition Powder Coated Kettlebells
The brand new VERVE Competition Kettlebells will come in a stunning black matte powder coated finish with colours on each handle and on top for easy identification of weight during your workouts.
Competition Kettlebells will be the exact same size regardless of the weight you are lifting. For example, the 8kg kettlebell is the same size as the 36kg kettlebell. This allows you to increase the weights you are working with, without having to adjust your form due to the size of the kettle bell being different.
The VERVE Difference
99.9% Premium Materials: VERVE Kettlebells are forged from 99.9% first run iron ore, rather than scrap that can be included in similar looking kettlebells. They are produced from a single-piece casting to ensure they're as strong as you'll ever need them to be.
Single Casting: VERVE Kettlebells are cast in a single solid piece. This ensures your kettlebell is stronger.
Flat Base: VERVE Kettlebells sit securely on the floor without wobbling.
Premium Powder Coating: Our matte black finish looks and feels great. It provides excellent grip, holds chalk and is comfortable even on the heavier weights.
Easy Colour Coding: We have colour coded all the handles so you can easily see which weight you are about to pick up without always having to go look for the number.
Accuracy: VERVE Kettlebells are produced within a weight tolerance of +/- 3%
Competition Weights: VERVE Kettlebells are offered in the standard weights used for competition kettlebells; 8kg, 10kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg, 24kg, 28kg, 32kg, 36kg.
Others also purchased:
|Product Weight:||Stated Weight 8kg - 36kg|
|Shipping Weight:||State Weight +/- 3%|
|Finish:||Black Powder Coat|
Great quick service
Love my new kettle bells. They feel great! Very happy with my purchase thank you!
the only downside is that I now want to buy the rest of the set ;)
Arrived quickly and happy with the product. Well packaged for a 28kg kb
Fast Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact email@example.com for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We look forward to being of service.
VERVE Customer Satisfaction
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 14 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. Return freight costs are excluded.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s.
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s.
- The item/s and their packaging must be in unused, new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned to us in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight. We recommend you use a shipping method with tracking service so you can track your shipment, we credit goods when they arrive in our warehouse, not when they are sent.
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts they are not eligible for refund.
- The return date must be within the 14 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund.
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction.
Our goal is to supply you quality fitness equipment and all our items come with a one year warranty for home use. Commercial items come with a one year warranty for commercial use. Some items come with a lifetime frame guarantee and this will be specified on the product page. For any warranty issues or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you.