VERVE Elite Olympic Barbell - 15kg
The challenge: ignore the cost and create the very best barbell that elite lifters will love to use.
We started with an ultra strong 210k PSI steel to ensure it could handle whatever was demanded of it. Instead of 4, 6 or 8 needle bearings, we engineered the bar to accomodate 10 needle bearings to provide you with impeccable spin on the sleeves and a longer lifespan for your bar. The shaft features a durable red cerakote coating and the sleeves are finished with a stunning black cerakote. Our bar is manufactured with genuine Cerakote brand Smith & Wesson Red colour imported from USA, not a lower cost colour claiming to be real Cerakote. Even though the Cerakote finish is more durable than other colour finishes, it is not as hard as hard zinc and the finish can become imperfected over time particularly if pressed hard against metal racks or j-hooks without protective plastic inserts.
The Elite bar is ideal for demanding Olympic lifts and Powerlifting.
It is made to Olympic weightlifting standards for a 15KG womens bar with 2010mm length and a 50mm sleeve to accommodate any Olympic weight plates. This bar is designed to be used with any 2" weight plates (Olympic) and will not fit smaller weight plates with 1" diameter. We only manufacture Olympic sized bars and plates.
- Engineered from high-grade, strengthened 42Crmo alloy steel to ensure it can comfortably handle weights up to 1,000lbs (454kg).
- 210K PSI tensile steel strength
- Cerakote coating provides both stunning looks and ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hardened Sleeves
- 25mm Olympic Standard Handle
- Dual Knurling marks for Olympic lifters or Power-lifters
- Sleeves 50mm to fit Olympic sized weight plates
HANDLE, KNURLING, SPIN:
- 25mm Handle: perfect for your fast lifts and hook grips used by Olympic athletes in training and competition.
- Consistent medium knurling that extends to the collar. No centre knurling.
- Needle bearings and bushings provide impeccable spin on the collars. Premium stainless steel bushings upgraded from regular copper bushings.
You will receive your bar fully assembled in a single strong tube ready to perform from the moment you unbox it.
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||2010*75*75|
|Knurl:||Standard, Olympic and Powerlifting Rings, No Centre|
|Shaft Finish:||Genuine USA Cerakote|
|Sleeve Finish:||Genuine USA Cerakote|
|Sleeve Rotation:||10 Needle Bearings|
|Rated Capacity:||1000lb (453.5kg)|