The challenge: ignore the cost and create the very best barbell that elite lifters will love to use.
We started with an ultra-strong 210k PSI steel to ensure it can handle all your demands. Instead of 4, 6 or 8 needle bearings, we engineered the bar to accommodate 10 needle bearings to provide you with an impeccable spin on the sleeves and a longer lifespan for your bar. The shaft features a durable camo carbon polymer coating, and the sleeves feature a stunning black zinc finish.
The Elite bar is ideal for demanding Olympic lifts and Powerlifting.
It is made to Olympic weightlifting standards for a 20KG men's bar with a length of 2.2m and sleeve diameter of 50mm so it can accommodate any Olympic weight plate. This bar does not work with smaller 25mm (1") diameter weight plates.
You can be confident with your VERVE purchase because we only manufacture Olympic sized bars and plates, so all VERVE barbells fit any VERVE weight plate.
- Engineered from high-grade, strengthened 42Crmo alloy steel to ensure it can comfortably handle weights up to 1,500lbs (680kg).
- 210K PSI tensile steel strength
- Camo Carbon Polymer coating with 'GHOST' VERVE logo provides both stunning looks and ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hardened Sleeves
- 28mm Olympic Standard Handle
- Dual Knurling marks for Olympic lifters or Powerlifters
- Sleeves 50mm to fit Olympic sized weight plates
- Collar-to-collar length 130 cm
HANDLE, KNURLING, SPIN
- 28mm Handle: perfect for your fast lifts and hook grips used by Olympic athletes in training and competition.
- Consistent medium knurling that extends to the collar. No centre knurling.
- Needle bearings and bushings provide impeccable spin on the collars.
STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT WITH CAMO CARBON POLYMER COATING
10 NEEDLE BEARINGS & BUSHING ENCASED BY HARDENED SLEEVES
MEDIUM VOLCANO KNURLING WITH DUAL MARKINGS SPECIFIC TO IWF STANDARDS
50mm SLEEVES FOR OLYMPIC SIZED WEIGHT PLATES
28mm DIAMETER SHAFT FOR 20kg BARBELLS
|Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||2200*75*75|
|Knurl:||Standard, Olympic and Powerlifting Rings, No centre|
|Shaft Finish:||Camo Carbon Polymer|
|Sleeve Rotation:||10 Needle Bearings|
|Rated Capacity:||1500lb (680kg)|
This bar looks fantastic! The camo print turned out really well on the bar. The verve lettering over the camo looks great as well. Knurling is grippy without being so sharp it tears your hands. Plenty of whip in the bar for Olympic lifting. Highly recommend