AUSTRALIAN 🇦🇺 MADE VERVE Flat Bench with Fat Pad
The all NEW AUSTRALIAN MADE VERVE Flat Bench with Fat Pad is one of the newest and and best benches on the market for those Lifters looking to maximise power and minimise injury. The Australian Made Flat Bench is super heavy duty and durable to stand the test of time even in the busiest of gyms with minimal wear and tear, made from nothing but Premium Australian Made and Manufactures materials.
With its specially designed powder coat finish and metal frame design, this Weight Bench is built to withstand anything you can possibly throw at it. It’s Australian DuraGal galvanised by electrolysis with hot dipping before fabrication. During this process a layer of zinc is bonded to the steel to protect agains corrosion. Unlike some other galvanised products, with this process the inside is as good as the outside. You could say it’s overkill on the protection for inside and outside the uprights. Then it’s fabricated followed by a proprietary process to remove excess gloss from galvanisation, followed by priming and powder coating without delay. In line with Australian powder coating standards the powder coating needs to be at least 80 micrometers thick.
- Step 1: Galvanisation by electrolysis
- Step 2: Metal Fabricated
- Step 3: Removal of gloss from Galvanisation
- Step 4: Primed at temperature
- Step 5: Powder coated (Specs 80 micrometer or greater thickness)
- Rock solid construction 1200kg+ tested
- Promote healthy Scapular Movement
- Eliminate Shoulder Hangover
- Optimise Back and Upper Body Positioning
- Increase Mechanic Leverages
- Minimal to NO Translational Loading
- Pad thickness - 4 in
- Length - 48 in (120cm)
- Width - 12 in (31cm)
- Height - 17 in (44cm)
Download Assembly Instruction, click HERE
I dropped by the showroom to pick up a bar, bench and some change plates. The staff were amazing - every single person who walked past me asked if I needed help and were just authentically cheery. I can’t speak highly enough of this service - it’s rare. The products are excellent - well made and the bench was easy to put together. I’ll definitely be back.
Fast Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
FREE Shipping on orders over $899 | Limited time only
Qualify for free shipping on orders over $899 for a limited time. This is subject to change without notice.
This offers excludes: Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We look forward to being of service.
VERVE Customer Satisfaction
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 14 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. Return freight costs are excluded.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s.
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s.
- The item/s and their packaging must be in unused, new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned to us in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight. We recommend you use a shipping method with tracking service so you can track your shipment, we credit goods when they arrive in our warehouse, not when they are sent.
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts they are not eligible for refund.
- The return date must be within the 14 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund.
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction.
You have 14 days from the delivery date to make a claim if an item or part is missing in your order.
Our goal is to supply you quality fitness equipment and all our items come with a one year warranty for home use. Commercial items come with a one year warranty for commercial use. Some items come with a lifetime frame guarantee and this will be specified on the product page. For any warranty issues or questions please contact email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you.