VERVE Fitness | A Story of Success Setting Up in Gold Coast
On the 18th January 2019, Niall Wogan got the keys to an empty 632 sqm warehouse in Nerang:
....and worked alone in an empty warehouse while hiring staff and building the website.
In April 2019 we had our launch party. Here's the video:
State of the art Headquarters in Gold Coast
With a core obsession on outstanding customer service and quality product, our business grew so fast that by July the following year we moved into a brand new 2,300 sqm building in Upper Coomera.
In September 2020 we started making Australian Made fitness equipment
We aim to have most of our staff as athletes.
This video shot in Gold Coast features only VERVE team members:
In March 2021 we were officially awarded as a Great Place to Work by the international Great Place To Work organisation.
We are dedicated to improving our environmental sustainability
In April this year we planted 1,500 trees and we’re planning to plan thousands more trees. Here is team VERVE planting the trees.
- We are developing new products made from recycled plastic
- We are switching our cartons to being made from recycled cardboard
- We are working on making our internal packing from recycled cardboard
- Team members are beginning to move over to electric vehicles to reduce emissions
In September we began exporting from Gold Coast and dispatched a container for a commercial gym fit out to Dubai. We are currently scheduled to export more containers for more international gym fit outs and are working on a Singapore gym.
We are currently planing on launching VERVE in the UK in 2022.
- April 2019: Launched in Gold Coast
- July 2020: Moved to 2,300 sqm building
- September 2020: Started making Australian Made fitness equipment
- 97% great or excellent reviews on Trustpilot, the highest in the world for a fitness equipment company.
- Staff are athletes and we promote health and fitness
- March 2021: Officially Awarded as a Great Place To Work
- Taking action on Environmental Sustainability and planting trees.
- Have already begun exporting to Dubai and have planned more exports.
- Planning UK launch in early 2022.
- Financial performance this year is trending to 14,000% higher than FY2019.