*** ALL LATE MAY & EARLY JUNE STOCK IS PRE-SOLD. PRE-ORDERS STILL AVAILABLE FOR EXPECTED AVAILABILITY JUNE 17TH***
VERVE Commercial Power Rack
The VERVE Commercial Power Rack is the perfect companion for anyone who trains with free weights and is looking for the ultimate power cage. Designed to withstand the use (and abuse) of even the busiest gym. This strength training essential allows exercisers to work out in relative safety.
Combined with a flat or FID adjustable bench, the VERVE Commercial Power rack allows users to squat, bench press, and overhead press with minimal risk, even when using very heavy weights. The adjustable J-hooks mean that users can position the bar in the prefect position for easy lift-off, and the safety bars can be set to limit the downwards travel of the bar. Although this is built to withstand heavy commercial use, it's also seen as the best home power rack due to its versatility.
The Centrepiece of Your Gym
A power rack can also be used for a wide range of additional exercises that are all-but impossible without out one, including:
- Pin presses – bench press and overhead presses from a dead stop
- Rack pulls – deadlifts from just above or just below the knees
- Squats, bench presses, overhead presses, and deadlifts against bands – to increase resistance at lock-out
A power rack can also be used to hang a punchbag, as an anchor point for battle ropes or a landmine, or with a suspension trainer e.g. TRX.
This Power Rack comes with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the structural frame (excluding powder coating).
Why choose the VERVE Commercial Power Rack:
- Built to withstand serious use, this rack is constructed from strong 3mm thick steel and 75mm x 75mm uprights
- Laser-cut Westside hole spacing for precise placement of J-hooks and safety bars. Standard hole placement is 50mm between holes. With Westside hole spacing, the holes are just 25mm apart which allows for much smaller adjustments. This is a very useful feature for bench presses.
- Includes J-hooks
- Includes band pegs for accommodating resistance training
- Includes Olympic weight plate holders, fat and skinny (32mm and 50mm) thickness pull-up bars, and heavy grade push-through safety bars for quick, easy use and increased security. Many of these features are added extras on other power racks but are included with the VERVE Commercial Power Rack as standard.
- Powder-coated rather than painted, the VERVE Commercial Power Rack will keep looking good regardless of how much heavy use it gets. Power racks are a great addition to any gym, and users of all levels of fitness and strength will enjoy and benefit from using them.
- Lifetime guarantee on the frame (excluding paint finish)
- Westside hole spacing to facilitate bench press
- Precision Laser Cut Holes
- 75mm * 75mm Steel Uprights
- Ultra strong 3mm thick steel
- Fat/Skinny 32mm/50mm 1080mm Pull-Up Bars Included
- Heavy commercial grade rack weighing 158KG
- Attractive powder coated finish
- Distinctive laser cut VERVE logo plate
- Straight pull-up bar 33mm width
- Multi-grip bar 32.5mm width
What's Included In The Box:
- Commercial Power Rack and everything you see in the main photo above
- J-hooks at no extra cost
- Olympic weight plate holders included (48mm to hold Olympic sized weight plates, including calibrated plates)
- 4 * band pegs included
- Pin-pipe safeties included
- Multi-grip Pull Up Bar (top middle of main photo)
- Pull Up Bar (top front of main photo)
A Power Rack You Can Build On.
Existing Attachments Available:
- Dip bar attachment
- Landmine attachment
- Safety Spotter arms
- All pull up bars and cross beams from our rigs
- Extension kit to add additional uprights and storage to the back
- Safety Straps
- Adjustable Monolift Attachment
- Barbell Holder Attachment
- Chalk Bowl Attachment
- Wall Ball Target Attachment
- Leg Press Attachment
- Sandwich j-hooks
- Roller j-hooks
- Jammer / Lever Arms
- Lat Low Row Plate Loaded Attachment
We are developing:
- Cable Attachment. We don't have our own attachment developed yet but we are working on it. If you need an attachment sooner; it's not an attachment we have tested or officially endorse, but some customers have used a Spud Inc. pulley attachment with our rack.
- We plan to continuing to add more and more attachments to this rack. Are there more attachments you'd love to see on this rack? Drop us an email to email@example.com
In addition, our Commercial Power Rack is compatible with our modular rigs so you could attach it to a rig uprights with the modular pull up bars and cross bars.
Need help choosing a power rack? Check out our guide to power racks.
FREQUENTLY ORDERED WITH THIS POWER RACK:
- Olympic Sized Barbells (20kg bar for men, 15kg bar for women)
Olympic Bumper Plates
- Rack Attachments
- 15mm thick 1m * 1m rubber tiles
Does it need to be bolted to the floor?
For maximum safety we would suggest to bolt it to the floor and there are holes in the foot plates to do this. If you are doing any kipping/swinging or gymnastics movements on the pull up bar you must bolt it to the floor. However, many customers who are not doing gymnastics movements have not bolted theirs to the floor because of how sturdy and heavy the rack is at 158kg.
132cm x 116cm
Download Assembly Manual Here
What Our Customers Say: