VERVE Commercial Power Rack
The VERVE Commercial Power Rack is the most versatile power rack on offer for anyone training free weights, functional fitness, power lifting and more. Designed to withstand the use (and abuse) of even the busiest gyms.
Combined with a flat, No Gap or FID adjustable bench, the VERVE Commercial Power rack allows users to squat, bench press, and overhead press with minimal risk, even when using very heavy weights. The adjustable J-hooks mean that users can position the bar in the prefect position for easy lift-off, and the safety bars can be set to limit the downwards travel of the bar. Although this is built to withstand heavy commercial use, it's also seen as the best home power rack due to its versatility.
Combine this rack with numerous accessories VERVE has on offer to optimise your rack to suit your ultimate training requirements. Our unique and extensive range of attachments allows you to train in one of the most versatile racks on the market with upmost safety and durability, all backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
The Centrepiece of Your Gym
It's in the details
This Power Rack comes with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the structural frame (excluding powder coating).
- Built to withstand serious use, this rack is constructed from strong 3mm thick steel and 75mm x 75mm uprights.
- Laser-cut Westside hole spacing for precise placement of J-hooks and safety bars. Standard hole placement is 50mm between holes. With Westside hole spacing, the holes are just 25mm apart which allows for much smaller adjustments. This is a very useful feature for bench presses.
- Includes 10mm thick J-hooks.
- Includes band pegs for accommodating resistance training.
- Includes Olympic weight plate holders, multi-grip and straight pull-up bars, and heavy grade push-through safety bars for quick, easy use and increased security. Many of these features are added extras on other power racks but are included with the VERVE Commercial Power Rack as standard.
- Powder-coated rather than painted, the VERVE Commercial Power Rack will keep looking good regardless of how much heavy use it gets. Power racks are a great addition to any gym, and users of all levels of fitness and strength will enjoy and benefit from using them.
- With attachments from Dip Bars to Monolifts, even Leg Press, the possibilities for attachments are beyond. The rack comes standard with Olympic weight plate horns, band pegs, J-hooks, and heavy grade push-through safety bars for increase security during lifts.
A power rack can also be used for a wide range of additional exercises that are all-but impossible without out one, including:
- Pin presses – bench press and overhead presses from a dead stop
- Rack pulls – deadlifts from just above or just below the knees
- Squats, bench presses, overhead presses, and deadlifts against bands – to increase resistance at lock-out
A power rack can also be used to hang a punchbag, as an anchor point for battle ropes or a landmine, or with a suspension trainer e.g. TRX.
What's Included In The Box:
- Commercial Power Rack and everything you see in the main photo
- VERVE Lazer cut Rear support
- J-hooks at no extra cost
- Olympic weight plate holders included (48mm to hold Olympic sized weight plates, including calibrated plates)
- 4 * band pegs included
- Pin-pipe safeties included
- Multi-grip Pull Up Bar with knurling
- Pull Up Bar - Straight with knurling
Building your Rack:
We highly recommend using a 'star' pattern when tightening the hardware on the rack. When looking at it from the top, evenly tighten that hardware on each post from front left, rear right, rear left then front right to eliminate the rack from being skewed once in position. Also ensure that the rack is placed on a flat, level surface. To tighten the bolts, we recommend using a torque wrench and setting the torque to 75Nm. However, if you do not happen to have a torque wrench, tighten to a reasonable pressure, ensuring the bolts are firmly pressed against each surface, with no movement.
For any further assistance, please text through to our friendly customer support team on 0420 498 505, and they will get back to you within 24hrs.
Customise Your Rack
Select from our extensive range of attachments, invert the multi-grip pull up bar, or, split one rack into two - the choice is yours. The VERVE Commercial Power Rack is one of the most customisable and versatile racks on the market giving the lifter endless possibilities for creating the ideal piece of lifting equipment. With our universal attachments, hardware, beams, uprights and bars, the rack can be built in any way you so please. For more ideas and customisations, check out what some of our customers have done below!