Concept2 RowErg Machine
The dependable performance of our Model D RowErg has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the Model D delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose and get a great workout to boot.
We value practical design: our Model D is efficiently engineered and will last a lifetime. The Model D you buy is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport, it'll take the abuse of heavy training day after day. If you're looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the Model D is the perfect choice.
The Model D is available in two colours: light grey (the same as the Model E and Dynamic Indoor Rower) or black.
The Performance Monitor is what sets Concept2 Indoor Rowers apart from other training devices, and every Model D includes our most advanced monitor, the PM5. Sophisticated yet easy to use, the PM5 provides accurate, comparable data for every row. A backlight increases visibility, compatibility with USB flash drives makes storing your workout data a breeze, and you can wirelessly monitor your heart rate. The adjustable monitor arm on the Model D lets you position the monitor where you prefer.
Flywheel and Damper
Our indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
With its 14 (35.6 cm) seat height, the Model D keeps a low profile.
Storage and Mobility
The Model D features a quick-release (no tools required!)framelock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position.
Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle
We use adjustable footrests on our indoor rowers for quick and easy sizing. (Footrests accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes.) Our comfortable, ergonomic handle features a 10 degree bend that allows you to row with a natural arm and hand position.
Nickel Plated Chain
Nickel plated chain: looks good and works hard. The nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling, so, even if maintenance isn't your strong suit, the Model D will still feel silky smooth during your next workout.
The Model D requires the installation of the front legs using a total of eight screws. We include the necessary tool and clear, illustrated instructions. Takes just 20-30 minutes. View the Model D Assembly video.
Durable Construction That's Easy to Maintain
Our machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boat houses, training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
Included with your Purchase
We include the following items with your Model D PM5 purchase:
- Model D User manual
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
Option for Team Training or On Water Simulation
The Concept2 Slide (sold separately) adds an on water feel to your Model D and allows you to connect multiple Model Cs, Ds and/or Es for team training.
Others also purchased:
96 in (244 cm)
24 in (61 cm)
|Seat Height||14 in (36 cm)|
54 in (137 cm)
|Chain or Cord||Nickel-plated steel chain|
|Chain/Cord Housing||Partially enclosed|
|Power Requirement||Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.|
|Maximum User Weight||
500 lb (227 kg) as tested by Concept2.*
Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
|Monitor Arm||ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.|
Light grey or black
Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
57 lb (26 kg)
70 lb (32 kg)
We ordered our items and received them within 3 days interstate. Staff were very helpful and our items were of great quality. Highly recommend
If I could have given the service and product 6 stars, I would have.
Very quick friendly response from the team
We love our new concept2 rower and we received our order within 2 days. Highly recommended ordering through Verve Fitness!
Fast Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact email@example.com for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We look forward to being of service.
VERVE Customer Satisfaction
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 14 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. Return freight costs are excluded.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s.
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s.
- The item/s and their packaging must be in unused, new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned to us in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight. We recommend you use a shipping method with tracking service so you can track your shipment, we credit goods when they arrive in our warehouse, not when they are sent.
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts they are not eligible for refund.
- The return date must be within the 14 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund.
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction.
Our goal is to supply you quality fitness equipment and all our items come with a one year warranty for home use. Commercial items come with a one year warranty for commercial use. Some items come with a lifetime frame guarantee and this will be specified on the product page. For any warranty issues or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you.