VERVE Power Arms
Replace those iso machines in the crowded commercial gyms and get your hands on these super versatile, heavy duty Power Arms. The all new VERVE Power Arms provide one of the most innovative and functional solutions to your VERVE Power rack, giving you the capability to easily reconfigure for a wide range of movements, without the need for any tools.
With VERVE's unique design that drastically improves on our old Jammer Arms, this attachment is the answer for increased functionality, space saving, versatile addition to your rack. Easily installed, adjusted and moved any way you want to target those isometric exercises right in your own home and make every rep count. From incline bench press, to rack pulls, deadlifts and belt squats, this racking attachment can handle anything you throw at it. It can even let you put our selection of J-Hooks and racking attachments on it when you are needing to other exercises.
These Power Iso Arms come with multiple lock-in pins for maximum versatility, a heavy duty steel design to match all VERVE Commercial Power racks and rigs, and multi-grip bars to suit all push and pull movements.
ATTACHES TO ANY VERVE RACK OR RIG UPRIGHT
STAINLESS STEEL LASER CUT LOGO & BELT SQUAT ATTACHMENT RING
EASILY MOVABLE FOR STORAGE AND BODY WEIGTH EXERCISES
SUPER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION AND REMOVABLE PINS
REMOVABLE HANDLES AND RUBBER PLATE PROTECTORS
REAR HANDLE AND EASY PIN PLACEMENT FOR ALL POSITIONS
PLACE ANYWHERE TO PERFORM ANY EXERCISE
- Compatible with all VERVE Commercial rack and rig variants.
- 75mm x 75mm x 3mm thick steel with black powder coat finish.
- Arm weight (each): Approximately 29kg, 20kg without the handle.
- Arm length: 107cm
- Maximum arm width (including weight horn and handle): 79cm
- *VERVE recommends that Power Arms be used only on racks that have been securely bolted to a floor and/or have ample weight attached to the rack to avoid falling over.
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAIL
- Fast Adjustments for all movements and heights
- Eye-Bolt for Belt Squat and other attachments
- Multiple Lock-In Pins for maximum versatility & secure stability
- Unparalleled Versatility
- Stainless-Steel Laser Cut VERVE logo & accents
- Holes to fit any racking attachment on to the Power Arms
- Can fit up to 7 x 20kg Iron Plates on each plate horn
- Heavy duty 75mm x 75mm x 3mm thick steel construction; the same thickness as the VERVE Commercial Power Rack
- Plastic lining to protect powder coating on your uprights
INSTALLATION & ADJUSTMENT
Please click HERE to watch Assembly Video.
- To install, rest the arms on the ground in front of your rack/rig, then lift and align the mount with the upright so that it is resting on your lower crossmember. This should align the mount and upright holes so that pins can be inserted with minimal effort.
- To adjust, lock the arm in parallel alignment with the upright to prevent swinging and pinching. Then, remove the handle, this reduces the total weight of the arm and makes adjustment easier.
- This racking attachment can fit onto any VERVE rack and rig upright, however, depending on the rack or rig, and other attachments, it may be limited with vertical movement.
- VERVE J-Hooks and others attachments fit on the arms individually as these arms are the same dimensions as all VERVE Uprights.
- If you do plan to use the Power Arms as a Dip and Pull Up attachment, we highly recommend bolting your rack / rig into the ground to avoid tipping.
Endless possibility of exercises with these jammer arms, very solid construction. Only cons I'd say are on my set, one arm the holes don't line up for two safety pins but Verve says one pin should still be just as safe :)
An amazing piece of kit.