VERVE Plate Loaded Hip Belt Squat Machine
The new and improved 2019 VERVE Plate Loaded Hip Belt Squat Machine is now available in Australia. Watch our demonstration video below to see it in action. It has a lengthened arm attaching to the belt ensuring you can get a comfortable foot position on the platform without having to step forward. The Belt Squat Machine from VERVE includes a belt and chain so you are ready to use it right out of the box
Belt squat machine product description:
Squats are one of the best exercises you can do for your lower body. In fact, they are often called the king of exercises. Working your quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes all at the same time, squats are all-but essential for building muscle, getting stronger, or improving muscle tone. They’re an excellent fat burning exercise too.
Unfortunately, squats can also be hard to learn, and many people find them uncomfortable and even painful to perform. They are not usually recommended for people who have back injuries.
Hip belt squats allow you to hang the weight from your hips rather than support it on your shoulders. This takes a lot of stress off the lower back and eliminates compression on the intervertebral discs.
The VERVE Hip Belt Squat Machine is simple to use and also very safe. You can adjust how deep you squat, and there is also handrail to make getting into the perfect starting position as easy as possible. The handrail is also useful for self-spotting and providing extra stability for beginners/novices or when lifting heavy weights.
The wide, deep cross-hatched footplate provides the ideal non-slip surface for squats, and will accommodated all foot placement widths, from narrow to very wide sumo squats.
The VERVE Hip Belt Squat machine allows you to squat to failure with no fear of being crushed and injured by a heavy barbell. With no strain on your lower back, users are free to work their legs as hard as they like in absolute safety.
Why choose the VERVE Hip Belt Squat Machine:
The VERVE Hip Belt Squat Machine is designed for home and light commercial use. The frame is powder coated to keeping it looking good for many years. Fitted with weight storage pins to help keep the training area neat and tidy, this machine provides a great alternative to barbell squats. You will receive your new machine complete with a belt included.
Please see attached Image to see how a full depth Squat can be accomplished safely on the VERVE Hip Belt Squat Machine.
Others also purchased:
|Overall Dimensions (mm) L*W*H:||2100*1330*1000|
|Accessories:||Waist Belt, 4mm Chain and Clips, Safety Stopper|
|Weight Storage:||4 x 250mm Olympic|
|Loadable Plate Width:||450mm|
The VERVE Hip Belt Squat machine is fantastic! Less than one hour assembly time with clear instructions. This machine is extremely solid and the belt is nicely padded and will endure many heavy workouts. The staff at VERVE are a pleasure to deal with which means "I'll be back!"
Fast Australia Wide Shipping
We offer discounted shipping at excellent low rates. You can view your shipping rate at checkout under the shipping options tab, once you have entered your address.
Which Shipping Method Should I Choose At Checkout?
We offer several shipping calculators to ensure each postcode is offered a rate. Simply choose the lowest rate you see for delivery. Regardless of the option chosen at checkout, we send all cartons by Direct Freight Express and any heavy items that require pallet delivery by Mainfreight.
**Our courier does not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers**
I'm ordering a lot of items. Do you wait to ship them all together or do you dispatch them as they become available?
We will dispatch your items immediately when they become available, so you may get several shipments from us. You only pay for shipping once and there are no additional charges.
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will send an email to notify you. For bulk gym orders contact email@example.com for delivery schedule
Special Delivery Instructions
The delivery company will only deliver the product, they will not bring the product into your home unless special arrangements have been made e.g. technician install. Please contact us if you would like to discuss special delivery options.
When you checkout your order, you will also be given the opportunity to leave any special instructions for the delivery person. Please ensure that you enter any relevant details required for safe delivery to your address.
Order Updates - Shipping / Delivery Process
- Please note that once your items are dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive tracking number(s) via email for tracking purposes.
- You will also receive a confirmation email the day of your anticipated delivery from courier.
- Direct Freight Express handles ALL non-pallet deliveries.
- Direct Freight Express (DFE) may be contacted directly at this number: 1300 347 397
- Due to the volume of deliveries, the DFE system only sends out automated emails and WILL NOT PHONE YOU FOR DELIVERY
- If you are not home to accept delivery, they will re-attempt delivery 2 additional times. If delivery is unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, your delivery will be returned back to the VERVE warehouse.
- A 2nd delivery fee must be paid to re-dispatch goods from the VERVE warehouse.
- Mainfreight delivers pallets and will make contact with you directly to arrange a suitable delivery time as there must be access for the tailgate lift.
- MAINFREIGHT may be contacted at this number: 07 5514 5600
Please note: The shipping company will leave an unsuccessful delivery card in most cases at your address. Exceptions are if the premises is non-accessible. After 3-days of no contact or further instructions, the package will be automatically returned to our warehouse and a 2nd shipment charge will be due from the customer before goods can be re-dispatched from our warehouse.
We look forward to being of service.
VERVE Customer Satisfaction
VERVE Fitness will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The VERVE Online store will offer a full refund within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 14 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. Return freight costs are excluded.
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s.
- Be a first time VERVE purchaser of the item/s.
- The item/s and their packaging must be in unused, new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned to us in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense – we do not cover return freight. We recommend you use a shipping method with tracking service so you can track your shipment, we credit goods when they arrive in our warehouse, not when they are sent.
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts they are not eligible for refund.
- The return date must be within the 14 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us – this includes travel time.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- VERVE Fitness reserves the right to reject a claim for refund.
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction.
Our goal is to supply you quality fitness equipment and all our items come with a one year warranty for home use. Commercial items come with a one year warranty for commercial use. Some items come with a lifetime frame guarantee and this will be specified on the product page. For any warranty issues or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you.